Learn to sail
Learn to sail at Point Leo Boat Club. This is a super fun holiday activity for all ages from 7 years old up to adults.
2021 TACKERS, LEARN TO SAIL AND TEENAGE/ADULT LEARN TO SAIL & DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS – AT PLBC.
Programs will again be held 11-15 January 2021. For details and enrolment please visit The Mobile Boatshed at Point Leo. Enrolments are open to the general public as well as PLBC members.
- Tackers One: Yachting Australia’s accredited program for those new to sailing. Introduction to fun sailing and confidence on the water for those just starting out.
- Tackers Two: Our sailing journey continues with the fun & games while learning heaps of new tricks and techniques.
- Tackers Three: Tackers 3 is all about how to sail as fast as you can. We will introduce some racing concepts but still keep the competitive element out of Tackers.
- For Teenagers: our ‘Out There’ Sailing holiday program is a new Australian Sailing program offering teenagers the opportunity to experience and develop their skills in sailing.
- For Adults: interested in getting into sailing we offer the Adult Start Sailing 1 & 2 course delivered in off the beach dinghies (Pacers).